Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - January 13, 2019


Ethan:

We’ve had a good day, but spending much time with Cassie didn’t end up being part of the fun for me.  The girls got most of her attention this morning during breakfast and while getting ready for church; I was with Aiden for the first part of the service and then with our friends at Sunday school; and our lunch break was too-short for much more than a chat about last night, this morning, and plans for the rest of the day.  Cassie and May both worked on packing for their trip back to school after lunch; Cassie worked the buffets at the Inn and will be there until close; and I’m in bed because we’re playing normal kids on a school night.

Cassie, Michael, and May head back to college in the morning, so we’ll get to see them for a little while before we head to school, but we’re out of time; and I can’t help but wish for more – even when we didn’t get to see them a lot during the last school week; and that’d be the same if they were home.  It doesn’t have to make sense; it’s just a human, emotional fact.  I’m going to miss my big sister, and while I might have to play it cool around my friends; I can admit it here in my journal.

I don’t want to even think about that anymore, so that’s all for tonight; and I’m going to just get some sleep now and not think at all.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

What a great plan, Ethan!

I’ll take the night off from our journal; and maybe write about how I’m feeling tomorrow night instead.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!