Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 18, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - January 18, 2019


Ethan:

Ehlana and I are having sleepovers with Naomi and Aiden – at our friends’ homes; we’ve had a fun day; and Aiden and I are having fun playing video games tonight.  I will not write about whether my parents – and Cassie and Michael – are having more fun, but Mom and Dad were very happy to get a kid-free night; and we know for sure that Cassie and Rowen were having a roommate swap tonight after having May with them since getting back to their townhouses until the residential halls opened today.

More details are likely available in other journals, and I have some gaming to get back to anyway; so have fun with that search while I enjoy the rest of my Friday play night out.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ethan might not want to be scared by any kid-free night or teen sleepover stories, but it’s a bit scary for me to know that my best friend thinks that sleepovers with Ethan would be fun right now! ;^)

We have had a good day – both at school and since then.  We had after-school play time with our friends that included an hour or so of sledding on the ridge; Naomi and I had dinner with her father, brother, and Zack; and our evening since then has been a mix of good and bad because Zack is here for the night too – and has helped Eli out with trying to drive Naomi and me crazy.

They may have succeeded, since we’re currently barricaded in Naomi’s room and feeling a bit like survivalists in a bunker, but we’ve managed to have some fun too; and it won’t be much longer before Zack and Eli will be ordered to stay in Eli’s room for the night too; since Liz does have to work in the morning.  Naomi and I have been enjoying the girl talk time while in our temporary bunker, but another Zack and Eli attack is imminent; so I’m going to wrap this up and help Naomi to defend the fort from whatever they’ll try to throw at us this time.

Note to the Magi Council – Zack and Eli are perfect examples for you to use to explain why Magi kids need rules!

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!