Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - January 19, 2019


Ethan:

Aiden and I had a Tai Chi workout on our own this morning; a quick breakfast; and then I was dropped off at home when Aiden went to the bakery with his Mom and sister while I was put to work on chores around the house and yard.  Ehlana didn’t have to get home as early, but she did come home and help too; we worked until lunchtime; and then Mom set us free to go and play with our friends for the afternoon.  We had some snow fun outside; brought a half-dozen friends home for some late-afternoon hot drinks and snacks while we – the guys – did some video gaming in the lounge; and then our friends headed for their homes while Ehlana and I had a quiet dinner and evening with Mom and Dad.  There was work in the office involved, but Mom and Dad also watched a movie with us; and then we all came up to our rooms – either to head for bed or spend some time in a Jacuzzi.  I was the lone member of our foursome to pick going straight to bed; and we don’t need to write about the two-parent, one-Jacuzzi ‘problem’ when I really don’t want any details.

We have had a good, if quiet day, but that’s all of the news I have, and since Aiden and I had a late gaming night; I’m also ready to just crash and nap now – so I will.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I did get to have a slower start to my day, but Naomi and I also had to put up with Zack and Eli; so that wasn’t all for the good!  We did like having breakfast with Naomi’s parents; I stayed for nearly an hour after Liz left for the salon; and then came home when it was time for Naomi and Eli to go do some running around with their Dad.  I made sure that Zack got home too; Ethan’s covered the rest of the work and play time we had for the rest of the day; and I’m still enjoying my Jacuzzi time because I can.

I’m also getting very wrinkled and should get out of the tub soon; so I’ll wrap this up – and then maybe just stay in the tub a bit longer; since this really is wonderful!

While I’m thinking about that, I’ll also add that I really do love my new room, and while I still really miss Cassie a lot; having my own Jacuzzi does help quite a bit to make up for the weeks and months we’ll be spending apart! ;^)

Okay, I really am going to wrap this up now – and spend just a bit more quality time soaking in this tub.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!