Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 8, 2012


The weather is getting warmer as we head into the weekend, and Mom, Dad, and I are already hearing some jokes about drawing the change with us from Arizona.  I checked the forecast tonight, and we’ll probably hear more of that by Saturday; since it’s supposed to be warmer here than in Phoenix – if only for a day or two.  I didn’t actually get to enjoy much of the nice weather today, since it was time to get back to reality and my part-time job.

I don’t have much to report from school, except that Rowen and I didn’t have Michael join us for our lunchtime music practice today.  He and Lisa spent that time outside with the rest of the ‘couples club’.  They don’t seem to officially be a couple yet, but that’s probably just a matter of time.  Aunt Leanne will have something to say to me about that, but honestly, I hope Michael and Lisa do get together; and I get a break from Aunt Leanne’s matchmaking attempts for a while – or forever if I can swing that kind of miracle.

It was all work for me after getting home from school through until dinnertime.  Basically taking a week off meant that I had some catching up to do.  Except for last-minute issues; I should be done with Christmas now; and I’ll start working on my macro plans for next year.  The seasons will keep changing early for me too, but I don’t want to think about Valentine’s Day, Spring fashion lines, or even Easter tonight even if I will need to work on things like that before we even get to Thanksgiving.

We had an easy-dinner night; cleaned up; and walked to the Inn with Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne for game night.  Tonight was the first time since getting home that I saw Miranda and Jacob, so I had extra hugs for them; and spent more time talking with Miranda about what we’d each been doing since I saw her last Thursday.  Miranda helped motivate Dad by teasing him about keeping up with the other gamers now that he was a year older than the last time he played; and he and Mom won the senior championship this week.

Mom wanted to get back to my Magi lessons tonight, so we spent an hour doing that after putting Ethan and Ehlana to bed; and Dad worked in the office.  I’ve been working on my computer since getting changed and into bed with Mandy; but that meant that it was after eleven-thirty before I even got started on my archive and language studies.  It’s heading toward two now, and I still have a couple of things to get done after I finish this; so I’m going to finish up and move on.  One more day to the weekend, and though it will only be a three-day school week for me; I’ll be ready for the chance to spend some extra time with Rowen.  I was going to say ‘the break’, but there’s going to be lots of work to do around here after being away last weekend, plus Dad will need to get ready for his week in the city.

With that in mind, it’s definitely time to say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”