Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** September 5, 2026 marks the 15th Anniversary of the Heirs of the Magi Blog! We want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for visiting and enjoying the adventures and stories from our favorite Magi Masters and their family and friends! We are also humbled to announce that just three months after reaching the one-million visitors milestone; we have now already doubled that number to pass the two-million milestone! That is a long way from where we started on September 5, 2011; and we are grateful for all of the support! Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer is ending and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends head back to school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue if big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 10, 2012

We mostly ended up with an awesome weather day, and while I spent most of the day doing yard work; it was nice to do that in a short-sleeved top and shorts instead of being wet and cold.

I started my day with Tai Chi for one and breakfast with Rowen and her family; and then headed home to get started on the long list of yard work that Dad and I needed to get through today.  For me, that included raking and bagging leaves; cutting the grass; cleaning the paths, porches, and driveway; and what felt like a hundred other little jobs.  It was after-dark before we finished up and went inside to have dinner with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana; and I was ready for a nap by then.

That wasn’t an option, but having a Magi play night was worth staying awake for.  We followed that up with a lengthy bath and bedtime routine for Ethan and Ehlana, and then I was set free to spend some quality time with my Jacuzzi.  That part of my night started nearly three hours ago, and I’ve been getting quite a bit of work done on my computer since then.  I had a long archive assignment to go along with tonight’s lessons; started reading books in Punjabi; had a little online chat with Rowen before she went to sleep; and worked through my usual nightly email, news, entertainment, and sports checks.

Now I’m totally baked.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”