Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 6, 2012

There’s no place like home; there’s no place like home; there’s no place like home!

Okay, that’d work better if we’d been leaving Kansas instead of Arizona – and not returning to what most people would think of as Ozian if they knew about the Magi in Witch Falls.  I am really glad to be home; in my bed; and snuggling with Mandy now while doing a short version of my usual nightly computing.

I do miss the warm already.  Somewhere between Phoenix and here we lost about fifty-five degrees of it; though to be fair, I’m sure it’s not still in the nineties there right now either.

Backing up a bit, Mom, Dad, and I started out our last day in Arizona with what could be our last outdoor Tai Chi workout until spring.  We followed that up with a light breakfast, and then we went out to play for the morning.  For me, that included getting as much swimming out of my system as possible; including one last splash while Mom and Grandma were making lunch.  After that, it was time to pack up; do a long round of goodbyes with Grandma, Grandpa, and some of their friends; and then hit the road for the airport.

I won’t bore you with the details of rental returns and luggage checks.  We jumped through all of the usual airport hurdles and annoyances; caught our flight; and I mostly played on my computer while we were in the air.  We reversed the process at our ‘home’ airport, though that was a bit easier without needing to rent a car or stand in security lines.  Our only slowdown was with picking up our checked luggage.  Maybe UPS or FedEx should consider an airport luggage service to help out with that.  If the price was right, and you could still get your bags delivered next-day; I think it’d be a hit!

The drive home wasn’t exciting, and though Ethan and Ehlana had a little nap after a short telepathic question and answer chat; I stayed awake and watched a movie from the back seat.  It was after midnight when we pulled into the driveway.  Dad and I did most of the unloading while Mom helped Ethan and Ehlana get changed and into their beds.  All of the luggage made it upstairs, but unpacking can mostly wait until tomorrow.  Mom, Dad, and I had bedtime drinks in the office while Dad took care of a few things he wanted to have ready for work in the morning; but we were in our rooms by one o’clock.

I’ve promised Mandy that we’ll be lights-out by one-thirty, and I still need to do an email check; so I’m going to wrap this up now and move on.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”