Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 17, 2012

I love my Jacuzzi!

Tonight, I really need it too.  If we’re lucky, this will be the last monster cleanup day, since there aren’t really all that many leaves left on the trees to fall.  Raking and bagging leaves is one of the few things that I don’t like about having a big yard; though there were still some fun moments – like when Dad dropped Ethan and Ehlana into a pile of leaves that was taller than they are and let them play around for a while.

My to-do list was long and kept me busy from shortly after breakfast until six-thirty when Dad and I had to concede that we weren’t going to quite get everything done and go inside for dinner.  The kitchen was back to normal by then, but it had been cooking central all day; with Aunt Leanne and Aunt Deborah working with her at our house, and only using Aunt Leanne’s oven to help keep up with the baking end of the process.  I’m sure they had more fun than Dad and I did, but they did a lot of work too; and Mom expects to have the cooking and baking done by tomorrow – except for the Thanksgiving dinner work that will start on Wednesday.

We’re all taking the evening off, but Ethan and Ehlana were the only two members of our family with any energy left, but they took pity on Mom, Dad, and me; and let us put them to bed after a little cuddle and television time in the living room.

I’m only doing my basic nightly computing while soaking in the tub, but even doing that telekinetically is tough tonight, so I’m going to finish this up so I can drop my wards; relax; and finish winding down before getting out of the Jacuzzi and going to bed.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”