Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 27, 2012

It’s been a very long day, so I’m going to keep this short and crash for a few hours.

We had a busy day at school that included two quizzes and a new major group project that will have cross-over work in three of our classes.  Rowen and I had our usual Tuesday lunchtime music practice, and we did our homework at the computer store after school before she started working there with her Dad, and I headed home.  That change in the usual after-school work routine slowed me down a bit, so except for the dinner break, I worked on the family business until eight o’clock.  Mom did a Transmutation lesson with me after we finished putting Ethan and Ehlana to bed, and I’ve been in bed with Mandy and working on my computer since then.  My archive assignment; language studies; and e-mail, news, sports, and entertainment checks are done, and there isn’t anything particularly exciting to report there.

That’s it for me – I’ve hit the wall.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”