Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cassie's Journal - November 28, 2012


I’ve had another long, busy work day, and though there wasn’t really much play time; I did still manage to have fun.

Rowen and I were both working after school again because we’re taking tomorrow off to celebrate her birthday.  Mom didn’t have Alicia to help her today, so while I was busy working too; I had Ethan and Ehlana in the office with me part of the time while Mom was busy making dinner and getting some other work done.  They mostly did some of their school work, and loved getting to do that with a little Magi power since I was there to put up my wards to do my own work – and to chat with them telepathically.  They expect to finish Grade Nine by Christmas, and will move on to Grade Ten after the holidays.

I haven’t written an update about Ethan and Ehlana’s education in a while, and the most exciting part of that for them is their ongoing lessons with Naomi and Aiden.  While Aiden hasn’t been working with Ethan, Ehlana, and Naomi for very long, and is the youngest, he’s got as much potential as Naomi; and they all work together very well – probably even better than Rowen and I do.  Mom thinks that’s because they’re starting out so young, and don’t have the same trust issues that people develop as they get older.  I’ll guess that having Mom there to jump in to keep them from getting burned while literally playing with fire helps too; though my brother and sister seem to have fewer problems with that kind of thing than I did at their age.

Going through all of this training with me probably helps Mom avoid some of the stranger moments we had during my early training, but working with four toddlers is still new, interesting, and exciting.  While Naomi and Aiden are both strong Magi, they’re progressing far faster than expected; and that, at least so far, seems to be validating Mom’s training methods and her expectations that having the Magi kids train together in groups will help them to reach their full Magi potential.  I think she’s right about that, but from a kid’s perspective, even if that wasn’t the case; it’d still be worth it just for the fun factor!

Getting back to the recap, I worked in the office until dinnertime; Mom did another Magi lesson with me after Dad and I had cleaned up; we all had some family play time before Ethan and Ehlana went to bed; and then I came up to my room for some quality Jacuzzi time.  I worked on my archive assignment and language studies while soaking in the tub, and only had my regular nightly computing and this journal entry left to do after getting into bed with Mandy.  Somehow, I’ve managed to get all of that done before midnight, and if I wrap this up now; I’ll actually manage to miss being awake for the start of the new day, so...

...say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”