Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cassie's Journal - October 23, 2012


It’s been summer-like hot today with a bit of rain here and there to help pump up the humidity.  We were able to exercise by the river this morning before the rain started, but it was a damp walk to school, and except for the walk home again this afternoon; I’ve been indoors all day.

There isn’t anything new to report from school.  We had two tests today; the Halloween themed lessons continued; and Rowen, Michael, and I spent most of our lunch time practicing in the music room.  I stopped in at the computer store with Rowen after school and had a little visit with her parents and brother before heading home and getting started on my own part-time job.  Nearly everything I worked on for the family business tonight had something to do with Christmas, which still seems strange when the house and yard are decorated for Halloween; and that’s pretty much all that’s talked about at school.  Weird or not, though, one of the fun parts of my job is the charity side of the business; and I’m also working on new programs that will hopefully help a lot more kids and families have a happier Christmas this year.  The charity work we can do always feels great, but the problems in the world always seem to be getting worse and growing faster too.  It’s a good thing there are more of us to help out with all of that now!

I worked until dinnertime; Mom did a long Magi lesson with me tonight; and I helped her with Ethan and Ehlana until they went to bed for the night.  My regular nightly computing and studying is done, and it’ll be lights out for me as soon as I finish this journal entry and shut down the computer.

I could really get to like these pre-midnight bedtimes!

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”