Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cassie's Journal - October 11, 2012

One more sleep until the start of the fall festival, and I’m going to keep this short and get started on that very soon.

It was a work night for Rowen and me, but I still took Ethan and Ehlana for a little walk to the park so we could check out the nearly-completed set-up.  Almost all of the rides were ready to go, and it was mostly the charity food and game booths being worked on tonight.

Except for that break, and stopping for dinner, I worked in the office until it was time to go to the Inn for game night.  There really wasn’t a lot of competition tonight, since more than half of the regulars were busy with fall festival work.  That made the classmate weirdness even more pronounced for Rowen and me; since Michael, Tim, Vanessa, and Nora were the only other members of our class there; and the other two girls were all over the boys, and talking a lot about how much fun they were going to have together at the festival.  I’ll just skip the details, and move along.

I did the bedtime routine with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana; spent some time in my Jacuzzi; and did most of my nightly computing while in the tub.  Mandy and I are tucked in, and it’s going to be lights out in about two sentences.

Say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”