Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, December 9, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - December 9, 2019


Ethan:

We’ve had a good day, but it has been quiet by comparison too; so there isn’t much news to report.  Tai Chi was indoors; we had a normal school day breakfast; and then there was lots of Christmas fun at school while we worked on projects, wrote a test; and had a practice for our part in the Christmas pageant that is coming up fast next week.  Ehlana and I played at the lab after school; had dinner with Mom and Dad on-time; and then studied in the office while they worked – and we did all of that in a time phase.  Dad’s working ahead for his week in the city, so we will be busy over the next few days, but we want to also get ready for Cassie and Michael to be home for Christmas too; so that works for us.

That’s it for my news; so I’ll wrap this up by also doing the Christmas music pick for the day.  Try not to razz me about it in the future, since this is a song that Ehlana and Naomi showed me; and I shouldn’t take the hit just because I’m choosing a song from a beautiful girl.  Naomi is my match; so teasing me about this sort of this is just silly anyway.


Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I don’t know why Ethan thinks that we should let facts get in the way of having fun at his expense. ;^)

He has covered the lack of news for today; so I’ll only add that Cassie and Michael have had an awesome start to their final exams week; they’re brilliant; and I can hardly wait until they’re done on Friday and can come home for the holidays!

Getting our work done for the rest of the year this week will work out for us, and while we’ll still have a week of school to go; I’m happy to take the extra time off from our ‘real’ work and studies so that we’ll have more time to spend with our favorite collegians – starting this weekend.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!