Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cassie's Journal - April 14, 2014



I know it’s Monday and we’re back to work or school today; but it’s also the middle of April now; and near-freezing temperatures just seem wrong – especially after such a warm weekend.

Let’s use that as the excuse for why I’m not particularly motivated to write much of an update tonight; though an early morning and late work session have helped to tire me out too.  Whatever the reason; I’m going with the condensed report tonight and then it’ll be time to crash and nap for a few hours.

We were up early enough to see Dad off to the city; Ethan, Ehlana, and I had a nap with Mom; Michael joined us for Tai Chi; and we went with the standard weekday breakfast after Michael headed home again.  Gil’s party was big news for our classmates today, but Easter was the top story around the school; and nearly everything we were doing was appropriately themed.  There wasn’t much else going on there today – especially since nearly everyone stayed indoors at lunchtime.  Once we were set free for the day, it wasn’t a challenge to get Michael and Tim interested in studying at my house because it was too cool and wet to play football outdoors anyway.

My evening was fairly standard from the time I went home with Michael for dinner and now.  Dinner was awesome; Michael and I had our guitar lesson and some saxophone practice time; we had a visit with his parents and Rebecca after that; and then I was home in time to do my Magi lesson with Mom before we helped Ethan and Ehlana through the full bath and bed routine.  They’d been studying and continued to do that while Mom and I were busy with my lesson; so it was ten-thirty by the time I got up to my room for the night.

Doing my bedtime studies and family business work finished couldn’t be done in an hour and a half, so It’s been three hours since I got started with my language studies; and I only finished up the family business project I’d needed to do a final approval on about ten minutes ago.  I only did the basic nightly computer checks, and that was again due to lack of motivation; but there isn’t anything world-shaking to report anyway.  There was some fun and entertainment here and there today too, but I’m too tired to think much about that – or anything else – so that’s it for tonight; and I’m out of here.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!