Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cassie's Journal - December 18, 2013



I’m going with a light report tonight, but only because I don’t really have a lot of news to write about.

Our last day of ‘real’ classes at school wasn’t really a big deal for Michael and me because we spent as much time doing music as anything else; and even the classes we were in were more play than work.  There was no homework that needed to be finished before the New Year; so Michael, Rowen, Tim, and I all went to work after being set free from the school.

Except for having supper with Mom, Violet, Dillon, Ethan, and Ehlana; I worked on the family business through until Michael came over for a music practice after he was finished at the Inn for the night.  We did that; he stayed to help with getting Ethan and Ehlana off to bed; and then the rest of my night has mostly been a repeat of yesterday – except I added in some Jacuzzi time and should still be sleeping before eleven o’clock if I wrap this up now and put my computer away for the night.

The big concert is tomorrow, and I’m really excited about that – and not at all nervous about doing the duet with Michael even though it is my first time playing or singing like that in public.  We’ve already shared some really great first Christmas memories; and I’m sure that is going to be another remember-forever kind of moment for us.

I want to be ready for that – and need some extra time to get ready in the morning too; so that’s all; and until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!