Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cassie's Journal - December 11, 2013



It’s time for a micro-update to go along with my early bedtime plans.

The highlights from today included the music practices Michael and I did with the Kindergarten and Grade One classes; our after-school studying at Landry’s before we all went to work at our respective part-time jobs; and the Jacuzzi time that I’m about to finish with as soon as I’m done writing this update.  My Magi lesson with Mom was fun too, and our work evening in the office was entertaining enough, mostly thanks to Ethan and Ehlana; but I don’t really have any news to report from any of that.

I’ve only done my archive homework from my lesson and the usual nightly computer checks while soaking in the hot, bubbly water; and that’s why I’ll be sleeping by eleven o’clock – if I hurry up and finish getting ready for bed and drying my hair.  I’m going to get started on that right now, so...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!