Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Sept. 5, 2011

Heirs of the Magi Blog Note:

Today was the day that book two of the Heirs of the Magi series, Magi Master, ended. This blog will now follow Cassie Proctor's archive journal entries. We hope that you enjoy the continuing Heirs of the Magi storyline!

***

We had another amazing long weekend to end the summer with, though this was quite a bit less eventful than it was last year. I’ll need to get off to sleep soon, since I’ve got school in the morning, but I wanted to catch up on my journal after missing a few days while we were all busy with the Labor Day holiday fun.

The most important thing that happened since my last entry was what Ethan, Ehlana, and I did this afternoon while Mom and Dad had their nap. I’ll do some research in the archives when I have time, but I’m fairly sure that what they can do with the Sight, and what we were able to see of our future together, is a much different use of the talent than has happened before. It’s certainly much more than anything I’ve done before while training with Mom.

Seeing is normally like looking at all possible outcomes of future events and choices; which is why it’s so fluid and unpredictable. Ethan and Ehlana use their Sight in tandem in a way that I don’t completely understand, but the results are that they see what will happen; at least for the major events in their lives. They’ve apparently been able to do this to some extent since before their birth, though it wasn’t something they were consciously trying to control. When they had me try using my Sight with them this afternoon, we were able to see even more than they could without me, and while I don’t fully understand the how; we’re all very certain that everything we are seeing of the future will happen.

The three of us had agreed that what we’ve been able to see together of our future should be kept between us for now, and that it’s meant to help us to get ready for what’s going to happen. I’ve been wondering about the ‘why now’ for a few hours, while thinking a lot about everything we saw. The twins are just two and a half months old, and all of this is more than they should need to deal with. It’s certainly more than I was ready for, but it really won’t be that long – just a handful of months – before we’ll need to start nudging that future toward reality.

Fortunately for us, that will mostly be fun for now. The scary parts come later, and though we joked about it; our future love interests are really only a little scary by comparison. There was a lot that we couldn’t see, and while Ethan is likely right that we don’t need to see everything that’s going to happen; I’m sure that there is much more that we’re either not ever meant to see, or aren’t supposed to find out about yet. We will continue to explore what we can do with the Sight, but the twins have much more important things to learn right now, so this won’t be a priority for us.

Right now, what I see in my immediate future is a good night's sleep. Don't worry about what we see of the future - we'll be ready for both the good and bad, and we have the power to do what we must.