Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Sept. 19, 2011

The wet weather moved out of the Ridge River area overnight, and it was nice to see the bright sunshine this morning when Mom and I got up to take care of the twins before going outside to exercise by the river. We were all missing Dad as much as we did every time he was away, and the first morning always seemed the toughest. I tried to spend as much time with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana as I could before needing to leave for school, but it still didn’t seem like very long before Rowen came over to round me up and we headed out for the day.

Sally Reynolds started our day and school week off great by giving Rowen and I invitations to her eleventh birthday party. She hasn’t become a really close friend, but Sally will always have a place on my friends list just for being the first girl at school to invite me to her party after I moved here last year. Her invitation also reminded me that there was a fairly significant anniversary coming up in just under two weeks – two if you counted Mom and Dad’s wedding and my adoption separately. I should definitely talk to Dad about any plans he might have for that weekend; with Aunt Leanne and Grandma to see about doing something special for them too; and we’ll definitely need to set up a date for going shopping.

While thinking about birthdays and anniversaries got the day off to a good start, and Rowen and I did have fun at school, there wasn’t anything else all that exciting going on in our class – just the usual lessons and class work. After school, Rowen and I did our homework first, and then she helped Mom with Ethan and Ehlana while I went outside and cut the lawn. Leaving it until the weekend had been an option, but with all of the rain we’d had, that would’ve just made the work on Saturday that much harder – especially if we’d needed to rake the clippings for the whole yard.

Rowen stayed for dinner, and we both helped Mom with the cooking and cleanup before she had to go home. Grandma and Grandpa were our evening volunteers, and they took care of Ethan and Ehlana for a couple of hours while Mom and I did a Magi lesson, and took care of a bit of work on the family business. We did the bedtime story while Ethan and Ehlana had their nine o’clock feeding; with Grandpa telling the story; Dad joining us via Mom's link with him; and me providing the telepathic enhancements and imagery.

Except for writing this, my work for the day was done after that. Grandma and Grandpa are staying until after the midnight feeding, and they sent Mom to bed while they continue to watch Ethan and Ehlana. Since Mom will have to get up for the three o’clock feeding; they’re going to bottle-feed the twins at midnight, and I’ll help Mom nurse Ethan and Ehlana at three instead of the other way around like we’ve usually been doing the night time feedings. The best news there is that Mom and I should both get nearly five uninterrupted hours of downtime; which I’m going to get started on right now!