Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Sept. 13, 2011

We had the first classmate birthday of the school year today. Rowen and I don’t really hang out with Karla and her best friends, but we did pick up a card and a little gift that we left on her desk before class started this morning. Mrs. Warren had a cupcake and candle for her too; and Karla seemed to be having a fun day.

Other than Karla’s birthday, it was a pretty quiet day at school. Rowen was working at the store today, so I worked in the office after getting home; doing my homework first, and then spending a couple of hours on the family business. Having Alicia helping Mom with the twins makes doing that a lot easier, and I had everything I wanted to get done finished by the time dinner was ready.

Mom had me teach most of the lesson we did with Ethan and Ehlana after dinner. Tonight we worked on their Telekinesis, and though we do have them each practice the exercises, they naturally want to work together. It’s amazing to see what they can accomplish in tandem, and the control they have is just as impressive as the raw power. We tested their limits a bit during the lesson, and by the time we were done, they were ready to nurse and then have a nap. I helped Mom until they were sleeping in their cribs; we got a snack and drinks ready; and then joined Dad in the office. While Mom and Dad both worked at their computers, since I was done my work, I just checked my email and surfed while chatting with them for a while.

News from the family tonight via my email included Violet’s plans to meet Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie in Crystal Springs this coming Saturday. Dawn sent me an update on how she and Jillian were doing, and Mark and Grace both sent replies to my email to them without really telling me anything about what I wanted to know. Maybe I’ll suggest to Aunt Leanne that we invite Mark to come here for Thanksgiving; though I guess he might be busy with his own family and work.

Since the twins were sleeping, we skipped story time tonight. It was nearly eleven when Mandy and I went to bed, and we’ve been having a little cat-chat as I took care of this and a couple of other archive entries. We’re both ready to get some sleep, so I’ll wrap this up and call it a night.