Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Sept. 22, 2011

Ehlana and Ethan are three months old today. I didn’t find out about it until after school, but the delivery of two iPads did help the twins have a really great day. They’ve already been playing with them every chance they’ve had since Mom finished getting them set up for them. I’m a bit jealous that they can now do things I could only dream about during my first months and years. Mom and I did manage, though, and it was really cool watching them read books and surf the net by themselves.

It was just another day at school, at least for me. Rebecca would probably disagree, since she appears to be on the way to officially having a first ‘real’ boyfriend. I won’t bore you with the gory details; but at least there are advantages to having the Sight. This guy is so not meant to be ‘the’ guy for Rebecca. Anyway, let’s move on; shall we?

Thursday after school is definitely turning out to be one of my family business work days while Rowen is busy at the computer store and Mom has Alicia to help her. Alicia thought it was funny that Ethan and Ehlana were given matching iPads. I wonder what she'd say if we told her that they’re for a lot more than movies, music, and audio storybook entertainment. We had a snack and drinks in the kitchen when we first got home, and then I went to the office to do my homework before playing with my companies until dinnertime. We just went with a Mac and Cheese and hot dogs meal; and then it was time to head over to the Inn for game night.

With Dad out of town, Miranda drafted Mom to be on her team; and they went on to win the game night championship. I think that Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam were playing to lose, or at least come in second; but in a way, they did win too. Grandma and Grandpa were there for game night too, and they all came home with us to help out with Ethan and Ehlana. The nursing, chat, and bedtime story was fun, and we linked up with Dad so he could be with us, at least telepathically, for an hour or so. The twins showed off their fledgling computing skills, and even took turns reading us the bedtime story from one they’d picked out online.

Mom and I were sent to bed after that, and Ethan and Ehlana were going to stay up and entertain our grandparents, aunt, and uncle while we’re getting some sleep. One thing that watching them has done is give me a real appreciation for Mom; specifically how well she handled doing all of this by herself with me. I’m also learning to appreciate having more than three hours of continuous sleep; and it’s definitely time to work on that until Mom and I need to be up at three. We’ll need the rest – tomorrow is dinner and a movie night; and Dad will be home from the city.

No wonder I love Fridays!