Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Sept. 27, 2011

I know the days are getting shorter as we move into fall, but they feel longer right now. The weather was sunny and beautiful, and we had a good day at school that even included some outdoor class time. Rowen and I were working after school, so maybe the way I feel is partly from spending my after-school and early evening hours cooped up in the office while I plugged away at the family business.

I mostly worked on a new retail project that I’m looking at starting next year, but spent an hour or so keeping up with everything else I have to do for my companies. Even dealing with our investments on the level we do still means there are a lot of reports and information coming in all the time. The CEO’s and managers that I do work with are always amazed at how much I know about their operations. They’d be shocked to find out that I read nearly every report that they do, and probably half again more. I doubt they’d ever believe that I was only ten!

Mom and Dad both had work to do in the office after dinner, so we were all in there for another hour or so; with Ethan and Ehlana happily playing with their iPads while the rest of us worked on our computers. We all did a Magi lesson after that; followed by a nursing and question and answer time in the living room that lasted until after ten. Ethan and Ehlana were ready for a nap then, so Mom and I both took that opportunity to enjoy a little Jacuzzi time. Have I mentioned recently just how much I love my Dad for giving me such a great bedroom suite?

Mandy was already asleep by the time I was finished in the bathroom, and is currently pretending that I didn’t wake her up when I got into bed with her. Since she obviously doesn’t want to have a chat tonight before we go to sleep, I’ll just finish this now and stop disturbing the royal feline.