Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Sept. 07, 2011

The big news on the town gossip network today was the arrival of the newest member of Witch Falls, Miles Sheldon. I don’t know his father or sister very well, but his Mom teaches Grade Two at the school; though she’s taking this year off to take care of her new baby. Ethan and Ehlana were fired up about the birth of their future friend and classmate, and kept Mom, Dad, and I busy answering their questions.

While baby talk was the hot topic at home, and around town; classes at school were a bit on the boring side as all of the teachers continued with lessons meant to refresh our memories after summer break. It was interesting for me to watch my classmates today, now that I know which of them are Magi. There were signs that I could now see that in hindsight would have been a clue for me before I found out about them, but then again, some of the non-Magi kids looked bored with the review too while one of my Magi classmates seemed to really need the little refresher lessons.

Rowen and I took care of the little bit of homework we had right after school; we took Ethan and Ehlana for a walk after that; and then played at the park until splitting up when it was time for dinner. I worked on the family business for a couple of hours after dinner, and then Mom did a new Transmutation lesson with me for another hour or so before combining a bedtime story with the evening feeding for the twins. The only other news is that we’ve decided that I’ll do the three o’clock feedings each night so I can get on a schedule, and either help Mom with getting set up to nurse Ethan and Ehlana, or do a bottle feeding with Dad. Hopefully that’ll work out for all of us for the next few months until the twins are ready to sleep a little longer between feedings at night.

Mandy's telling me that it's time to put the computer away and get some sleep. Sometimes geting to talk with her like this now that I can use my wards isn't much fun at all - she likes to tell me what to do more than Mom and Dad do. Since she is right, though, it's time to wrap up for the day.