Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cassie's Journal - Sept. 20, 2011

Ethan and Ehlana were ready to party this morning; and the hour and a half that Mom and I spent with them until four-thirty or so pretty much offset the extra continuous sleep we’d been able to start the night with. We did have fun, but sometimes it’d be nice to have a little less fun, and a bit more sleep!

After that post-feeding nap, we were up and going again with the usual morning nursing, Tai Chi, and breakfast routine. I was running ahead of schedule and met up with Rowen at her house before we walked over to the school to get started on another fun day of playing normal students. I have to admit that spending the whole day learning about things that I was taught when I was a baby can be a bit frustrating, but at least I can spend some of that time thinking about my work on the family business and the Magi project that Uncle Adam and I are doing.

Rowen was working at the store after school, so I took care of my homework after school, and then worked in the office until dinnertime while Mom and Alicia took care of the twins. Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne were our support help for the evening. Mom did our healing lesson, and then Uncle Adam and I worked on our project for an hour or so before we wrapped up the day with a near-repeat of the nursing, telepathic bedtime story, and snack time. Mom and I were sent to bed again after that too, and as soon as I’m finished this; I’m going to take advantage of the extra down time!

P.S. I nearly forgot! Aunt Leanne and I are going to Crystal Springs this Saturday afternoon to take care of a little shopping. I get to invite Rowen too, so hopefully she’ll be able to come with us. I know this isn’t exactly information that you might think important to be saved and read about by Magi a millennium or three from now; but when you think about it, there is some value in knowing about the things that ten-year old Magi girls of our time love doing just as much as any ‘normal’ kid. You can include Magi women and teens for this, since they all love shopping at least as much as Rowen and I do.