Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cassie's Journal - July 22, 2015



I’ve had a very busy day, and am running out of steam fast; so this is going to be a quick update.

With Michael, Tim, and Rowen all working today; I spent most of my time between breakfast and the early evening on kid control duty.  The Moms limited the number of kids I was entertaining at any given time; but my play time this morning and afternoon was all pre-school and toddler rated fun.  That included a lot of playground time; some swimming; and games in the back yard.  Dawn and Jillian helped me out with some of that action, but they also were ready for some teen time too; so they took most of the afternoon off and met up with some of their friends for some biking and just to hang out for a while.

The lunch at the Inn that the grandparents and great-grandparents hosted was a short break for me; since all of my younger cousins spent that time with at least one set of their grandparents; though I pretty much just traded that for some time with Brianna – and with Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam.

Michael joined us for some of the afternoon fun while on his break from the Inn; but then I was on my own for entertaining my group of kids until dinnertime.  We split up for that meal; met up again at the park in time for the coed baseball practice; and then I was the entertainment coordinator for the kids again while our baseball-playing parents were busy playing with their friends.

I was set free after the practice, and while the visiting cousins were shuffled around to their sleepover locations; I went over to Michael’s house with Violet and Dillon to meet up with Jake, Stephanie, and everyone else that was helping out with more wedding work after the Inn closed for the night.  Dawn and Jillian are staying with Grandma and Grandpa tonight, so I’m not leaving them hanging while helping out with the wedding work; but we still couldn’t stay up late with the work because most of the adults and teens on the work crew tonight still have work to get to in the morning.  We did put in a couple of solid hours of work; finished up the gift baskets; and had some fun with decoration crafting; and then Michael and I went out to the river for at least a bit of quiet time together before I came home and he headed for bed.

Mom and Dad were only going to have Jayden with us overnight; but ended up with Naomi, Sophia, and Aiden too so that Ethan and Ehlana could have some bonus fun with their cousin and best friends.  Sophia may have been added to even up the sides; but I don’t think that Ehlana and Naomi were seriously doing any matchmaking with Jayden and Sophia.  They’d used the lounge for some video gaming while I was busy; but were already in their rooms by the time I got home.  After doing a visit with Mom and Dad as they were wrapping up their work in the office; I made two stops on the second floor to talk with the boys and girls in Ethan’s and Ehlana’s rooms; and then came up to my room to wrap up my day with some multi-tasking work and Jacuzzi time.

I only got about half of my work done while in the tub; took a break from it while getting ready for bed; and then spent another hour or so working on my computer while Mandy slept and cuddled with me before moving on to this report.  The work was important, but not especially newsworthy, and that’s all I have for today without delving into the little details that I’m too tired to cover anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!