Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cassie's Journal - August 20, 2014



It’s been another gorgeous, hot summer day; and I spent a lot of it indoors and working.

Try not to be too shocked – my life isn’t all fun and games! ;^)

Okay, the Tai Chi with Michael; cheerleading practice with Rowen; a bit of afternoon play and swim time with Michael, Ethan, and Ehlana; and more park fun during the coed baseball practice was all very entertaining; but I spent the rest of the time working.  That included family business work for most of the morning and afternoon when I wasn’t playing; helping Mom with the meals and clean-ups; and taking care of getting Ethan and Ehlana bathed and ready for bed after our evening playground action.

Michael didn’t come over tonight after work because we both want to get some sleep tonight and be ready for Tim’s party and campout.  That’s also why I came up to my room and got ready for bed as soon as Mom and I had Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night.  I had my family business work done for the day, so I’ve only needed to do my usual nightly computing.  That didn’t take long because there just isn’t much going on today on the family and friends email network.  I can’t say the same for world news of all kinds, but there are other places in the archives to go to learn about my current events in what will be your history, dear future reader; and I really don’t want to go there tonight anyway.  There’s just too much going on right now; and all of it is beyond my ability to influence.

That, by the way, won’t always be the case; but I won’t go there tonight either.  Right now, I really just want to call it a night and get some sleep; so, until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!