Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cassie's Journal - July 31, 2014



This is going to be a quick update because I’m writing it before getting started on what will be the best part of the day – our camping adventure.  I don’t want things like work, email, or anything else to get in the way of that fun; so I’m doing the nightly computing thing now.  I’m not even going to take my computer out to the tent tonight!

Why not, you ask – because I’m planning on having fun with Michael, Rebecca, and our friends; and we’re going to be doing that without any younger kids to take care of for a change.  It’s just going to be us, Lucas, Tim, and Rowen.  Ethan and Ehlana are doing a sleepover with Naomi and Aiden; but they’re doing that indoors this week.  For the record, that wasn’t our idea – Mom mandated it; and then Dad had some fun teasing us about not having our chaperones with us tonight.  He supposedly only agreed to the plan when he was assured there were only going to be two tents set up for the six of us.  Three apparently would have been a problem – though I liked the idea. ;^)

I’ll give you the camping report tomorrow, and it won’t take much for that to be more exciting than the rest of my day so far.  There wasn’t really anything going on that was very much different than yesterday except that Michael and I took the twins canoeing instead of biking during his afternoon break today.  Baseball practice tonight wasn’t that exciting, though that was more because Jenny wasn’t the only player skipping the practice; so we didn’t quite have enough players for a full practice.  In contrast, Michael, Lucas, and Tim had more guys at their football scrimmage.

Maybe that was because it’s the last day of the month, and more guys are thinking about the upcoming season now that it’ll be August in a few hours, but whatever the reason; they had a fairly enthusiastic game – and had more spectators watching them than we had at our practice.

I’m sure that the guys will be talking football while we hang out around the tents tonight; but Rebecca, Rowen, and I should be able to divert their attention from sports now and then too.  I’ll let you know how that goes too with the next update because I’m ready to go outside and play again now; and I am definitely in the mood to spend some quality time distracting my boyfriend and having some fun!

Until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!