Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cassie's Journal - July 1, 2014



We started out the day with a bit of rain, but that was over with by the time we went outside for Tai Chi; and it’s been a beautiful day since then – with the bonus of being hot while not being the kind of scorchers we’ve had for the past few days.

That made it perfect for a lazy play day; and that’s exactly what Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I did for most of the day once we were all finished with a bit of work or other activities for the first hour or so after breakfast.  For Rowen and me that included getting Ethan and Ehlana ready for a morning at KidZone and then dropping them off there before moving on to spend most of the next few hours at the park with Michael and Tim.  We rode the trails and worked on some favorite tricks; went swimming a couple of times; and then had a picnic by the river before hitting the Emporium for an ice cream dessert.

There was some more biking in the afternoon; more swimming; and some play time with Ethan and Ehlana when Mom brought them home from an afternoon with her at the lab.  I went home with Michael for dinner after that; we had our teen praise team practice; and then we followed that up with some more play time with Ethan and Ehlana before they went to bed.  That mostly consisted of a long swim in the river and a bedtime snack and story on the back porch, and after we tucked them in for the night; Michael and I came up to the lounge for a little alone time that was like the rest of the day – moderately hot; but not scorching! ;^)

We wrapped up our evening with a late swim that Violet, Dillon, Jake, Stephanie, Josiah, and Christina all joined us for; and then Michael went home and I came back up to my room to get ready for bed and take care of some family business work that I wanted to get ahead on before my usual Wednesday work day.  I kicked it into Magi gear to do that; so I’ll still be sleeping before midnight; but doing that has tired me out a bit more than I expected tonight.

There wasn’t any major news via email tonight, and I don’t really have anything else to report even though this seems very short for what has been one of those really good ‘normal’ days.  Since we’ve got a couple of busy work days ahead of the Fourth of July holiday on Friday, though; I’ll just keep it this short and enjoy the extra rest while I can – especially since we’re likely going to have a lot of late nights for not just this weekend; but for the next couple of weeks while my cousins are here for their holidays.

I am definitely ready for some nap time right now, though; so, until next time…

…Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!