Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cassie's Journal - July 27, 2014



I’m sure that it’s no surprise that our morning was a bit of a mad rush of activity pretty much from the time that we finished Tai Chi until we got to church and could have a nap during the sermon.

Just kidding, Pastor John – I napped during Sunday school! ;^)

Okay, I didn’t do that either, and we had fun this morning too even with all of the work; but that did set the tone for a very long day that had more work than play in it.  Before I get to that, though; let’s cover the family cousin vacation news first.

I haven’t mentioned Jonathan and Jenny in days, and that’s mostly because they’ve been entertaining themselves and not hanging out with us.  That seems a bit strange, but not as strange as saying goodbye was – and including Jenny in that when they left after lunch.  She’s spending a week with Jonathan and his family while Christina and Josiah are taking a week off to spend with them too before wrapping up their summer here and then heading back to school.  I hope that they all have a good week, and while I can’t exactly picture Jenny fitting into the Johnson-McEwan family picture; she’ll likely have as much fun with Jonathan’s older sisters as she’s had with Christina around here.

Getting back to the local news, Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne hosted that going away lunch at their house; I spent a few hours playing with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, Aiden, and Sophia; and then I went to help out at the Inn during the buffets with Michael after he was finished his afternoon break.  The play and swim time was great, and I had fun at the Inn tonight too; but it was again a lot of work too.  Doing all of that on a couple of hours of sleep managed to run down my batteries pretty thoroughly, so other than having a wind-down drink and cuddle with Michael at his house after we were done for the night; I was ready to come home and get to bed.

Some Jacuzzi time was in order first to avoid offending my cat after hours of hot, sweaty work in the kitchen, but that did help to relax me – to the point where I’d started to nod off a couple of times before finishing up; getting ready for bed; and snuggling in with Mandy and my computer.  I kept the bedtime computing to a minimum because I’m too tired to focus on any important work anyway.  I’m going to wrap this up now too and get started on some quality sleep time.  Other than football training and our Thursday night camping, we don’t really have anything important going on this week so far; but that’s okay with me – maybe Michael and I will find a bit more alone time here and there.

For right now, all I’m really interested in is getting some sleep and recharging; so that’s all I have for tonight.

Until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!