Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cassie's Journal - July 23, 2014



It’s been a fairly quiet day around here, and while I’ve had fun; there isn’t much to report.

I started out the day with Tai Chi, breakfast, and football ‘practice’; and then worked on the family business until lunchtime.  Lunch was with Mom, Alicia, and the twins; I spent the afternoon playing with Ethan and Ehlana; and then we had dinner with Mom and Dad while Violet was at Dillon’s.  Our afternoon play time included some fun with Michael while he was on his afternoon break; but he didn’t come over tonight; and we had a quiet evening at home except for Mom and Dad’s baseball practice at the park.  Mom did a Magi lesson with Ethan, Ehlana, and me between dinner and baseball; and I helped her with getting the twins bathed and into bed after we played at the park before she went to work in the office with Dad and I came up to my room for some Jacuzzi time.

Mom and Dad skipped the pub play option after baseball; though Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne did go out – and had Jenny and Jonathan as their babysitters tonight.  I hope Zack took it easy on them!

That’s really pretty much all I have for this update, and since I have another chance to catch up on some sleep; I’m going to take advantage of it and not stay up half the night working on my computer.  I’ll be at full power for our Thursday night camping adventure; so I hope my friends are getting some sleep tonight too.

Oh, I guess I should do a Rowen update.  She’s enjoying some extra attentiveness from Tim; took a pass on the football workout this morning; and mostly played while working at the store and tech center today before having a quiet evening with Tim again tonight.  I had a little chance to help her healing along this morning before we met up with the boys for football; and Mom checked my Magi handiwork out too while I did that.  We may give Ethan and Ehlana a chance to help out over the next couple of days with that if we can swing it.  I’ll keep you posted.

Okay, that’s definitely it for now; so, until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!