Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cassie's Journal - June 20, 2014



I love our major shopping trip events!

As I’ve mentioned already in earlier journal updates, we had a smaller group today than for any of the trips over the past couple of years; but we still had sixty-one girls – plus the one boy in the group; Ethan.

Our day started out great with the buffet breakfast at the Inn; and then Rowen and I got to spend the drive time with our Moms, Ethan, and Ehlana – a little mothers-kids time that we don’t get to do often enough.  We re-grouped with Rebecca, Jenny, and their Moms at the Mall; and added Naomi a bit later when we caught up with the group she’d gotten a ride with.  From then on, it was pretty much non-stop shopping except for our lunch break and a late-afternoon drive over to Wal-Mart for the supply shopping wrap-up to our adventure in the city.  I won’t bore the guys reading this with the blow-by-blow bargain hunting, mini-fashion shows, or occasional mother-daughter disagreement over clothing choices; but most of that was fun – even some of those little battles of will over the fine line between teen fashion and trash.

I can assure you that Michael and Tim will be very happy with the summer wardrobes that Rowen and I picked out, but if you need better proof of that, and since you’ll be reading this in my future some day; read ahead to my Sunday update – I’m sure I’ll have something to say about Michael’s reaction to the new swimsuit I’ll be wearing at Quarry Lake for Ethan and Ehlana’s party.

There’s a one hundred percent chance that Mom will have a similar effect on Dad with her new summer clothes and swimsuits too, and while most girls my age might have a problem with thinking about their mother’s hot factor; I’m really starting to appreciate the fact that she’s passed those particular genes down to me.  I’ll be able to shop in her closet in a couple of years too; so my perspective on watching her shop is changing now too since everything she buys now is something I might get to borrow from her in the future! ;^)

That will mean she’ll be able to shop in my closet soon too, though if I actually wanted to avoid that risk; I could always take my wardrobe in the same direction some of the other teens did today so that I didn’t own anything Mom would want to borrow – or would scare me if she actually did want to wear some of those things.  I won’t do that; but only because I just don’t like a lot of the clothes that some of my friends do.  This is not a shyness issue or anything – I just have my own preferences; and they don’t include wearing anything that might randomly show off parts of me that I don’t want anyone – other than Michael – to see.  I’m sure that sentiment has a lot to do with why Mom and I weren’t having any fashion disagreements today – I liked everything she picked out for herself!

Okay, moving along; we had a blast at the Mall; moved on to the less-exciting shopping at Wal-Mart – though that did give Rowen and I a chance to pick up the rest of the friends and family gifts for the upcoming birthdays and anniversaries that we hadn’t taken care of at the mall already.  Dad met up with us there so we had extra cargo space with his truck; and then we stopped for fast food before hitting the road for home.  Ethan went in the truck with Dad for some father-son alone time, and while they went straight home; we stopped in at Palmer’s and Taylor’s for a quick check of the remaining bargains from their usual shopping trip day sales before Mom and I dropped Patricia and Rowen off at their house on our way home.

Rowen and I had thought about doing a sleepover too; but opted for some post-shopping boyfriend alone time instead.  Michael was already at my house by the time we got there – and he’d helped Dad with getting the truck unloaded and pretty much all of the supplies put away.  They even had cold drinks and a snack ready for us by the time Mom and I had the minivan unloaded and our shopping bags hauled up to our bedrooms on the second and third floor.

Going for a swim after that was an option too, and Michael and I took Ethan and Ehlana with us for that while Mom and Dad came along; but sat on one of the benches and watched the show while sipping on bottles of wine coolers.  With half of our family away for the weekend, there wouldn’t have been a dinner and a movie night anyway; but it still seemed quiet by comparison after having some busy Friday nights around the house.  Michael and I didn’t have a problem with that – we got to have some alone time in the lounge after we tucked Ethan and Ehlana in for the night not long after our swim – and Mom and Dad had gone to bed not long after that.

No, they weren’t sleeping at the time; but let’s not go there.

We’d still been in our swimsuits when we came upstairs to the lounge, so getting into dry clothes was required before getting to the cuddling in the lounge while mostly not watching a movie.  Since we sort of forgot to split up to different rooms while doing that, though; neither of us had watching movies on our minds by the time we’d helped each other get changed.

Just in case I don’t mention it often enough – I really love Michael a lot; and it’s amazing to get to share all of these new experiences with him.  And sometimes, like tonight; it’s also flat-out hot!

This is probably the point where parental units reading this in the future are referring back to the ‘let’s not go there’ comment above and saying “Ditto!”

Relax, Moms and Dads – our definition of hot is not quite as advanced as yours – and Michael and I do have our own boundaries that we won’t be crossing.  You trust us not to follow a pile of rules about our Magi abilities; you can trust us with this too.

I’ll still move along anyway; but only because I really don’t need to record every little detail about that side of my relationship with Michael in this journal.  There are other places to look in the archives if you want to read up on sexual relations between Magi – or with Magi and non-magi for that matter.  Yes, I’m adding some information there too; but only because there is so little written about teens in the archives.  That’s actually a bit stunning when you consider how many millennia of information is in our archives; but then I seriously doubt that most male Magi even considered including that kind of information in their journals.

Feel free to argue that point amongst yourselves; but I can back that up with just a simple search of the archives that shows that women Magi were far more likely to write about personal sexual experiences than the men were – with the obvious problem for those types of records being that there historically weren’t nearly as many women Magi Masters as men – even though we currently have a three-to-one advantage.

I’ll look that up sometime; but that probably is a first in our entire history.  Don’t feel bad, Ethan – you’re outnumbered; but we all love you a lot!

Where was I?  Right – moving on.  Michael and I had fun playing together and not watching the movie; he went home at midnight; and I hopped into bed with Mandy and my computer while wishing I’d kept Michael and was cuddling with him instead.  There isn’t much else to add to this update.  There were a couple of email that were updates from the action leading up to Tory and Kyle’s wedding tomorrow.  While Uncle Adam, Aunt Leanne, and the rest of the Johnson-McEwan clan are celebrating the wedding tomorrow, I’ll be doing yard work and then spending the afternoon playing or cheering at baseball games.  Michael will be working a lot too; but there’s a good chance that we’ll get to have more alone time tomorrow night once he’s finished the dinner shift at the Inn.

That’s all going to be fun, and I don’t want to be too tired tomorrow night for that Michael and me time; so I’d better just wrap this up and get some sleep.  Until next time…

…Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!