Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cassie's Journal - June 11, 2014



We’ve had a gorgeous day, and while that was great for our lunch break and when Mr. Ayres decided that we all needed a little extra fresh air in the afternoon for a while once we’d pretty much finished the school year wrap-up work; I didn’t get to enjoy it much after school.  With exams finished, it was back to part-time jobs as usual for Michael, Tim, and Rowen; and we didn’t even have after-school studying to give them – or me – a break between school and work.  The good news is that I got a lot of work done before dinner; so I’m in good shape for that heading into the first weekend of our summer holiday.  Not getting to enjoy the hot sunny day instead was a drag, but then I did get some time to play later while babysitting Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden at the park while Mom and Dad were at baseball practice.

I also went for a swim after that with the twins after we got home again and Mom and Dad were getting ready to go out.  Michael met up with us at the river and hopped in with us; and then he stayed and helped me with babysitting while Mom and Dad went out to the pub for an hour and a half or so with Uncle Adam, Aunt Leanne, and some of the other players on their team.  Violet and Dillon again went over to their house to hang out with Christina and Josiah while they watched Zack.  Ethan and Ehlana weren’t in any hurry to rush off to bed, so Michael and I entertained them by practicing our praise team music for the parade and holiday weekend service.  We did get them into bed before Mom and Dad got home again, but not by much; so there wasn’t any major alone time for us before it was time for Michael to go home.

Though I didn’t need to do more family business work tonight, Mom still did a Magi lesson with me, so it was after midnight before I came up to my room and got ready for bed.  I only worked on my language studies after that – other than my usual nightly computer checks; but it took three hours to get the last of the work I wanted to get finished on that before taking the summer off.

I know, and we’ve got our play day at school that I’ll be doing on not much sleep; but I’ll manage – and going to bed early tomorrow night might even be an option.

Maybe – I am my mother’s daughter; and something else always seems to come up!

That’s the news for tonight, though, and I really want to get started on my nap; so, until next time…

…Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!