Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cassie's Journal - June 17, 2014



I’ve been doing a bit too much family business work tonight after a long play day; so this will be a short update because I need to be up early and should have been sleeping a while ago.

Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I spent most of the day on a canoe trip to the whirlpool adventure.  We had a hot, sunny weather; hot guys in swimsuits; a picnic lunch; and one of those bet-ever kind of days.  There really isn’t anything particularly noteworthy to add to that – we just had a really awesome time together; so we should definitely plan more play days just like this one!

Dinner for all four of us was with Mom, Ethan, and Ehlana tonight while Violet was at Dillon’s; and then Michael and I needed to get to our teen praise team practice after helping with the cleanup.  He came back home with me and we spent some time with Ethan and Ehlana until their bedtime; had a Magi lesson with Mom; and then took care of our goodnight hugs and kisses out by the river while sniggling together on one of the benches until it was time for him to get home and for me to come up to my room and get started on that family business work.  I got into a project analysis that took longer than I’d expected, which is why it’s after one o’clock now, but I did get the work finished; so it’s time to wrap this up and get some sleep before I need to be up again and helping Mom with Violet’s birthday breakfast.

She’s home now too, but Dillon’s staying overnight; and for some reason, they didn’t feel the need to check in with me for a bedtime chat first.

I’m sure they were just really ,really tired. ;^)

Anyway, that’s it for now; so, until next time…

…Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!