Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cassie's Journal - June 10, 2014



I hate to do this again; but it’s after three and I’m beat; so here’s the micro report.

It rained until nearly lunchtime; We spent the day at school continuing to pack and clean up; and Michael, Rowen, and I had fun at band practice – though it turned out that Michael and I didn’t actually need to be there since we aren’t playing with the band in the parade.  Rowen and Tim did their own thing after that, and Michael came home with me for dinner before we needed to get to our second teen praise team practice.  We played with Ethan and Ehlana; helped Mom to make dinner; and then enjoyed the family dinner time before we were off and on the go again.

The teen praise team practice was fun, and pretty much everyone was there this week.  The parade and holiday weekend service participation was nailed down tonight, and while nearly everyone will be helping out with the service; there will only be six of us for the parade – the six that had been at practice last week.  Stacey did the service songs practice first, and then set the rest of the teens free while Anna-Marie, Calvin, Shane, Tegan, Michael, and I stayed to run through the parade song selection on our own.

Michael came home with me, we did a Magi lesson with Mom, and they we did the bedtime story and snack with Ethan and Ehlana before he went home and I came up to my room to get to work.  No bonus play time for us tonight!  My slightly revised goal for the week is to be finished my language studies by the end of the night tomorrow and then that’ll be it until September.  I’ll have fewer Magi lessons after that too; so it’ll just be keeping up with my end of the family business that I’ll have to deal with all summer – and I’ll have more time to do that during the day when Michael, Rowen, and Tim are busy anyway.

With one more very long day ahead, that’s it and I’m about two minutes away from being unconscious.  Until next time…

…Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!