Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cassie's Journal - July 28, 2013



This is going to be a short update, because I don’t really have much to report for today; and I’m making a point of going to bed early so I can get a little extra sleep.

We were able to exercise by the river this morning, but had some rain move in by the time we sat down for breakfast.  Michael went home after Tai Chi to have breakfast with his family; and we only spent time together during church and his afternoon break.  Rowen and I were as busy as Mom, Dad, and Violet were between the work in the kitchen, helping to get four toddlers and two babies fed and dressed; and taking turns having showers and getting ready ourselves.  Naomi, Leah, Aiden, and Hailey were all picked up by their parents by the time we were ready to drive over to the church, and though we could have all squeezed into the minivan; Rowen and I went with Violet in her car so we didn’t need to climb into the back bench together.

As promised, the most important news to report from church – for Rowen – is that ‘Tommy’ needed to look at her thirty-four times while we were at church.  There may have been more glances, but that was all of them while I was around until I left to walk with Michael to the Inn.  That is fairly significant since we were only at church for an hour and a half.

There was some minor tweeirdness too, but I’d expected to hear more about being a jinx for the Wranglers today; and Nora and Vanessa made sure that I wasn’t disappointed.  Vanessa hasn’t been trying to play any of the games she’d been using to try and get Michael interested in her anymore; so excluding us from birthday parties and putting me down with their little jokes and comments is probably payback for messing up their plans.  That’s going to get annoying if it goes on too long, but hugs and kisses with Michael make all of that fairly easy to take for now. :^)

Moving on, after walking with Michael to the Inn, I went home again.  The rain had already stopped about half-way through the service today, so Mom and Dad decided to have lunch on the back porch.  Rowen stayed for that, and we were set free to play for the afternoon, but then she had family plans for dinner and this evening; so she went home shortly after Michael finished his break and went back to the Inn for the start of the buffet rush.

Dad’s been working in the office most of the afternoon and evening, and Mom spent some time there too when she wasn’t doing other things with Violet, Ethan, and Ehlana.  Rowen and I took the twins to the park for a visit after lunch, but only had them with us for a swim while Michael was with us before he, Rowen, and I went for a little bike ride and spent the rest of his break time on our own.

It was nice having a quiet dinner with just our family; and spending a little time with Violet tonight too while she waited for Dillon to finish his shift at the Inn.  Mom even did a Magi lesson with Violet, Ethan, Ehlana, and me; and it seems like it’s been a really long time since we’ve been able to do that.  I came up to my room for some Jacuzzi time after that while Mom and Violet did the full bath and bed routine with the twins.  I multi-tasked my family business work while doing that, and then went downstairs again for the bedtime story and snack that we had in the office with Dad.  Violet went to meet up with Dillon after that, so I helped Mom with getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in before coming up to my room again and climbing into bed with Mandy.

Michael and I had talked about getting together after he was finished at the Inn too, but decided not to do that.  The chat and goodnight kisses would have been nice; but we both need the extra sleep more tonight.  Since we are making that sacrifice to get the bonus down time, I should put my computer away and do that, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!