Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cassie's Journal - July 2, 2013



Since I ended up getting to spend so much time with Michael yesterday, I sort of forgot that it was an all-hands-on-deck week at the Inn; and he’d just been cut some slack yesterday because of baseball practice.  Since we had wanted to put in extra practice time today on our bike routine, we had to work that out around his time at the Inn – and everything else that Tim, Rowen, and I had going on too.

That meant that we needed to get together for our first practice right after breakfast, and we worked on our tricks for an hour and a half before taking Ethan and Ehlana for a swim until Michael needed to get to the Inn.  Our afternoon practice ended early when it started to rain, but we still went for another swim with the twins and had a snack break at my house before Michael went back to the Inn again.  We would have liked to have a bit more time to practice; but I think we’re ready for the parade anyway.

When I wasn’t on my bike or swimming; Mom always had work on her to-do list for me to help her with.  That included more cooking; running a couple of errands; and keeping Ethan and Ehlana entertained – especially after it started raining.  Aunt Grace, Mark, and their parents had been doing their own thing for lunch, but Mom and Dad were hosting another dinner with everyone at our house again; and the wedding work evening was at our house too.  I was on the cooking and clean-up crews for lunch and dinner; and I spent most of the evening working and playing with Aunt Grace, Aunt Leanne, and Mom on everything from finishing the last of the gift baskets to making some of the decorations that would be used at the church, at the reception, and on some of the cars.

Ethan and Ehlana recruited Mark and his parents to do the bedtime story with them, so while they – and Aunt Grace – did that; I kept working in the dining room with everyone else until we decided to call it a night at eleven o’clock – mostly because Aunt Leanne was totally wiped out by then.  She’s almost always so fired up, I think that we all forget just how much she’s been doing – and she’s just finished a busy round of rental moves and home sale closings on top of getting ready for the Fourth of July and the wedding.

I came straight up to my room after everyone else left; got changed; and climbed into bed with Mandy and my computer.  I only ran through the very basic nightly email, news, sports, and entertainment checks, and once I have this update finished; it’s going to be lights out for me.  Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day with incoming family and friends converging on Witch Falls for the holiday weekend, the wedding, or both.  Mom and Violet are two of the drivers heading to the airport tomorrow to pick up Mark’s family and friends, so I’ll be helping Alicia with Ethan and Ehlana while Dad’s at work; and we’ll be the welcoming committee for the early arrivals.  Add in our bike practice using the trailer, the big dinner that we’re hosting again at our house, and the gang of girls I’ll be sharing my room with for the next four or five nights; and we’ve got all of the ingredients for one of those crazy-busy days, so...

...until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!