Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 6, 2012

What a beautiful day!

Rowen and I really appreciated getting such nice weather for our after-school play time. We went for a bike ride; played a little basketball with some friends at the school; and hung out at the park for a while before it was time to head home again.

Uncle Adam and I had our weekly Healing lesson with Mom after dinner, and then I was able to get started on my nightly computer time early. That’s why I’m already working on this journal entry before midnight; and about ready to get some sleep. My online chats in Japanese are fun; the writing is coming along too; and I only studied the archive material that Mom gave Uncle Adam and me to go along with our lesson tonight. There isn’t anything newsworthy to report around the family, and I’m up-to-date on the latest in entertainment around the web; so I’ll be ready for the usual girl chat at school tomorrow. Time to turn this computer off; snuggle with Mandy; and get on with the sleeping, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!