Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 5, 2012

Depending on your team allegiance, yeah or boo; the New York Giants won the Super Bowl over the New England Patriots.

Why is that the opening for my journal entry tonight? Because Mom and Dad were hosting a Super Bowl party; one of many going on around town, and unknown numbers of them around the country. I wasn’t interested in the football game at all, but Mom and I were also hosting a girls’ chick flick party in the lounge too; and that was a lot of fun!

Rowen came home with me after church, and had lunch with us before we went upstairs to get everything set up for the mini movie marathon. We kept Ethan and Ehlana with us while we did that; giving Mom and Dad time to get the living room ready so the guys would be set to watch everything from the pre-game show to the post-game awards and interviews.

The usual Friday night dinner and a movie gang was here for the party, along with the Emersons, Heather and Adam Green, and the Seagers. That made for quite a crowd of girls in the lounge whenever we were all upstairs; but Rowen and I spent a fair bit of time playing with Ehlana and Naomi in my bedroom, and Mom and the other women made regular trips down to the kitchen or living room. Heather Green is now just over five months into her pregnancy; and she stayed in the lounge most of the afternoon and evening instead of climbing stairs any more than needed. Since the game was already on during dinnertime; Rowen and I even had the option of eating at table in the lounge; which we did do while all of the Moms, Aunts, and Moms-to-be ate in the dining room instead.

Madonna was headlining the Super Bowl half time show, and Rowen, Ehlana, Naomi, and I found out that some of our favorite women were, and are, fans. That’s why we were all in the living room to watch the show, and while I did like the music; Rowen and I thought that the adults’ reactions to the show was the most entertaining part of the scene. I’ll leave that thought right there, since I don’t want to comment on – or think about – the hotness factor being discussed about a woman who is old enough to be my grandmother. Our Moms thought that conversation was very funny, but Rowen and I took Ehlana and Naomi with us at that point; and escaped to the lounge to get started on our last movie.

That’s pretty much all the news for today. I’ve been spending some time in my Jacuzzi since the party wrapped up, and have been working on the computer too; though I’ve only been doing the email and entertainment checks tonight. I’m going to finish this entry; get out of the tub; and get to bed now. It’s been a long, fun, day; but I have a busy week ahead, and need to get the rest when I can.

Live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!