Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 19, 2012

It’s late, and I’m going to skip most of the recap for today; except to say that I’ve been up late working on my lessons, some archive studying, and taking care of a bit of family business action.

The only thing that I do need to write about is the work that Ethan, Ehlana, and I did this afternoon on our ‘future plan’. Our research today was fairly wide-ranging, but that was mostly because Ethan and Ehlana wanted to spend some time working on their own special interests. They offered to help me with getting my part of the plan ready too, but other than studying languages, there isn’t anything that needs to be done with that for years yet; and I don’t even want to think about the part Ehlana was most interested in helping me out with.

Anyway, we did manage to get everything done that we wanted to finish this afternoon, and with a bit more than two weeks left to go until we need to have this first part of the plan ready to go; I’m sure that we can get all of it done by then. After that, it’ll mostly be up to some of our favorite adults to move those plans along toward reality – something that I’m sure we’re all going to have a lot of fun with for the next few years.

It’s time to call it a day – Rowen and I have a big play day ahead tomorrow (later today now), so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!