Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 17, 2012

Rowen and I took the day off – or at least we did after school. We’re having a sleepover too, and the fun started with snack time at my house before we went to play at the park until dinnertime. We had the full gang over for dinner and a movie night, and Dad was home by eight o’clock.

Our bedtime story was really just Ethan, Ehlana, Rowen, and I telling Dad about our week in Witch Falls, and him telling us about the kid-rated highlights of his trip. Rowen and I went up to my room after that while Ethan and Ehlana had lots of help for their bedtime routine. Rowen borrowed my Jacuzzi while I cuddled with Mandy in bed; worked on my computer; and we all chatted telepathically. It’s a good thing that we were talking too, or the archive studying would have put me to sleep.

When Rowen was finished with her bath, I took a break from the computer to help with her hair, and then we climbed into bed with Mandy again. We listened to music while I dealt with a few email; we surfed the web for a while; and now I’m getting this done before shutting down my computer for the night. We still have some girl chat and cuddle time with Mandy to do, and there really isn’t anything else to write about for today, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!