Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 18, 2012

The only news I have to report today is that Aunt Grace and Mark are both on weekend getaways. I haven’t found out where yet, but I’ll guess that those trips are to the same place, and Aunt Leanne has been advised; so she’ll get all of the details out of her cousin eventually.

Until I heard about that through an email from Jaimie and Kaitlyn, I hadn’t really even been thinking about having a long weekend. Washington’s Birthday just isn’t as exciting as the ‘good’ holidays – the ones when we have a town full of families and friends – like Easter, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Violet wasn’t coming home this weekend either, and we didn’t have any fun plans; so there really hasn’t been anything going on to get excited about.

Rowen went to work at the store after breakfast, and I spent the morning doing my usual Saturday chores around the house plus a couple of outdoor additions like sweeping the porches and sidewalks. We got back together again after lunch, and spent the afternoon together, riding bikes and playing at the park until it was time to split up again and go home for dinner.

There isn’t much else to write about. Ethan, Ehlana, and I spent the evening at home with Mom and Dad. We did a short Magi lesson, but mostly just talked and played together until the twins went to bed. I’ve just finished a long soak in my Jacuzzi while chatting online in Japanese and doing my usual email and entertainment checks, and now Mandy and I are ready to get some sleep, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!