Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 1, 2012

Rowen and I missed out on the beautiful last day of January play time opportunity while we were being responsible instead; but we made up for that with a great after-school outdoor adventure today that made for an awesome start to February!

With the Super Bowl coming up this weekend, football was on again at the park. We stayed away from that, and our boy-crazed friends and classmates that felt the need to watch the boys goof around and show off as much as they actually played the game. Our bike ride around the park on the path; playground fun; and visit to the Falls was much more exciting than sitting on bleachers doing nothing but watching and talking about boys.

After Rowen and I split up just before dinnertime, the rest of my night has been fun too. Mom had another lesson for Ethan, Ehlana, and me; and then I was set free to get started on the rest of the work I wanted to get done before going to sleep. I’ve been busy doing that for a couple of hours now, and decided to wrap up with only a half hour of archive time after finishing my email and entertainment check; and my Japanese lesson. It’s only coming up on eleven o’clock, but I’m ready to get a bit more rest than usual tonight. I definitely want to catch up on my sleep and be ready for work and game night at the Inn tomorrow, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!