Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 3, 2012

We’ve had rain off and on today, and it didn’t really warm up much today either.

That’s really the news of the day; mostly because the damp, cold weather affected pretty much everyone in the Ridge River District. For Rowen and I, it meant playing indoors after school; and I’ve definitely been a bit less fired up than usual today too. Rowen had plans with her family tonight, so she went home to get ready for that by a bit after five, and we only had Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam with us for dinner and a movie night.

Ethan, Ehlana, and I had fun tonight, as always; but they were ready to be nursed and put to bed by the time the movie ended shortly before ten. I went up to bed then too, and have been working on my computer since then while Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne stayed to visit with Mom and Dad until nearly midnight. Taking the night off from studying was an option, but since I will need to take a few nights off over the next couple of weeks; putting in a bit of extra work now is probably a good idea.

Some of that was fun – especially practicing my Japanese with a little online chat with a girl from Japan. The time change is going to make that easy to do during my late-night studying. I should have done that last, because I only managed forty-five minutes of archive studying; and nodded off twice before deciding to get this done and go to sleep. We’ve been getting some snow flurries, but not much; and nothing that will likely stick around for long tomorrow. Mom and Dad will have me doing chores in the morning, but Rowen and I are going to have a play day after lunch. We don’t really have any plans for what to do, but since the weather is going to stay cold and wet; we’ll probably just end up playing indoors anyway if the forecast doesn’t change. I’ve had enough for today, though, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!