Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cassie's Journal - Feb. 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to everyone lucky enough to officially have one birthday every four years! (No, Eleanor Byrd doesn’t have that excuse)

Having the extra day in February did give me more time to work; though Rowen and I did get to play for a couple of hours after school first. Mom had a long Transmutation lesson for me after dinner, and I’ve been working on my Japanese and some archive studies since coming up to bed.

There really isn’t anything exciting to report from around town or with the family so far this week, and I’m really tired out now, so I’ll just wrap this up with...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!

P.S. I was thinking about how crazy the whole modern time system is, but since nobody really seems interested in changing to something more logical; I’ll just leave it alone instead of boring you with my ideas for fixing things so we don’t have pesky little quirks like extra leap-year days. (No, I’m not suggesting that I just time-phase the whole planet every now and then – though that would be cool if I could!)