Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Cassie's Journal - December 10, 2014



I’ve hit the wall, and will be going into nap mode shortly; but my work and studying is now done for the rest of the year so it was worth one ridiculous blast of effort to make that happen.

Doing that required working pretty much non-stop since getting home from school today – including during dinner.  I also pushed the limits of my ability to stay in a time-phase while doing a lot of that work; which is why I was able to get everything done – by doing the equivalent of a couple of weeks of ‘normal’ Magi-powered work and studying in one night.

With a bit more practice, it won’t be long before I’ll be able to give Santa some competition with how much he gets done in one night of work a year! ;^)

I’ll let him keep the title for most cookies and milk consumed in a night, though; since Michael probably wouldn’t find that whole bowl full of jelly thing very attractive on me.  Even my metabolism would have a problem with eating billions of cookies in one day; and I’ll guess that’s why the sleigh needs to empty out as the night goes along – to make room for Santa!

That’s taken this update off the rails a bit, and the only news for today really is that I’m done my work now except for the daily upkeep for the family business; and enjoying my Christmas and upcoming break from school is now an option.  Needing a self-healing wake-up call after my nap will be required; but if I have any more four o’clock or later mornings between now and the New Year; it’ll be totally due to having fun instead of from working.  Let’s do the Christmas music video for tonight and then I am so out of here!

This isn’t exactly a new Christmas song, or an old classic yet either; but it is one of my all-time favorites.



May the Magi Force be with you!