Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cassie's Journal - August 7, 2013



This has been a fairly quiet day, right from when we started out with Tai Chi by the river until now.

Rowen and I both worked this morning; though I needed to wrap up early and head over to the clinic for my back-to-school check-up with Dr. Mark.  Yes, that was a completely pointless visit from the perspective of my personal health, but Uncle Mark appreciated all of the quiet help he was getting this week; and I do still need to keep up appearances.  From what I heard while in the waiting room, I’d say our doctor integration efforts were right on track.

I ended up having lunch with Rowen and her parents at the computer store when I stopped in to get her on my way home; and that was mostly because Patricia wanted to hear all about my day in the city with Michael and his family.  With Michael back to work today, Rowen and I spent most of the afternoon taking it easy and playing with Ethan and Ehlana.  Our only trip away from the house was to meet up with Michael while he was on his break.  We picked up treats at the Emporium; played at the school playground; and went for a swim back at home before leaving Ethan and Ehlana with Alicia and taking our time walking back to the Inn when Michael needed to go back to work.

After getting home from that little walk, Rowen and I were drafted to help out with making dinner.  Mom was doing an easy-dinner night, so that work – and the clean-up after we ate – didn’t really take that long.  When Mom and Dad needed to get changed for their ball practice, Rowen and I took the twins over to the park early while Violet went over to help out at Dillon’s house even though he was working at the Inn.  With all of that effort, they must be planning a great party for their college-bound teens!

We didn’t watch a lot of the Fix-it Uppers’ practice tonight, but from what I did see, they were having a pretty good work-out.  Maybe they were motivated with their next game just two days away.  With just two games left in the season and only one win in their first four games; they may be feeling the urge to win too – especially since they’re technically not out of the running for a spot in the championship game yet even if they are in last place.  Since they’ll need more than a little luck in addition to winning both of their last two games, though, I won’t get too excited just yet.

Michael met up with us at the park as the practice was wrapping up, and came home with us.  Rowen tried to escape then, but I bribed her with Olde Bakery bedtime snacks to get her to stay.  The three of us did the snack and story time with Ethan and Ehlana in the office so that Mom and Dad could both get to work on their computers.  We tucked them in for the night too, and then came upstairs to my room for a guitar lesson.  Rowen played on my school computer while Michael and I were practicing, and then we went for a swim before they both headed home for the night and I came back upstairs for the night.

There’s nothing newsworthy to report from my nightly computing, and I’m going to manage another comparatively early bedtime tonight.  With riding lessons and baseball practice tomorrow, Rowen and I don’t have anything major planned for the afternoon, but it’s going to be a busy weekend; so the extra down time is probably a good idea.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!