Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cassie's Journal - August 28, 2013



The top fun today was probably the afternoon appointments Rowen and I had with Liz at the salon, with my Magi lesson with Mom; afternoon break time with Michael; and some trail riding at the park earning honorable mention.

I should mention the great weather too, since I haven’t done that lately; and we really are getting a beautiful, hot end to our summer holidays.  Hopefully that comment won’t jinx us for the holiday weekend; but it really is nice to have the weather cooperate with all of our outdoor play plans.

Hot, sunny, and warm is nice for Tai Chi by the river too; and I like starting my day sharing riverside kisses with Michael as much as the moonlight, goodnight variety.

The Tai Chi was fun, and Michael stayed to have breakfast with us, but then he needed to do some chores around the house before going to the Inn; and I kept busy helping Mom until Alicia came over.  I spent the rest of the morning working in the office; and then Rowen came over to have lunch with us before we went to the salon for our annual back-to-school hair appointments.  Neither of us went with anything more radical than trimming our bangs and evening up the length; but we had a lot of fun catching up on the latest news around the salon; hearing all of Liz’s latest pregnancy stories; and letting her style our hair with braids and curls before we needed to meet up with Michael and Tim at the school while Michael was on his afternoon break.

They were impressed with Liz’s efforts; though that didn’t really distract them from the football action they were following avidly now that our first game of the season was just two days away – and with the bonus of being at home too!  Did that sound excited enough to you?  ;^)

Rowen and I were able to talk them into going for a swim before Michael needed to be back at the Inn; and we took Ethan and Ehlana with us for that micro blast of fun.  Tim went back to the spot he’d apparently staked out for the week on the school bleachers when Michael left for the Inn; and that’s when Rowen and I went for our trail ride.  One good thing about football season is that there are a lot less guys out on the trail; and Rowen and I could really let loose on the jumps with nobody around to watch us.

No, we did not use Magi power; but I’d seriously love to try that sometime!

Moving along, Rowen went on to the computer store after going for another swim with me when we’d had enough fun on the trails; and it was a Mom-ordered study night for me; so I didn’t see any of my friends tonight.  I helped make dinner; we ate as soon as Dad got home; and then he went to work in the office while Mom did Magi lessons with Ethan, Ehlana, and me.  I came up to my room when Mom and Dad were ready to do the bedtime routine with the twins; and combined my archive studying with some quality Jacuzzi time.  I didn’t have any work to do tonight; so all I had left to get done after climbing into bed with Mandy was my usual nightly computer checks.  That didn’t take long, because there were only two emails to read and answer, and now that I’ve pretty much finished with this update; I’m ready to get an early start to my nightly nap.

We have our last riding lesson of the summer in the morning, and a big baseball practice tomorrow evening to get ready for the championship game on Saturday; so that extra rest is going to come in handy.

Until next time, this is Magi Master Cassie Proctor; logging out!