Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cassie's Journal - December 6, 2012

Football fever continues to rage unabated at our school, and around town too.  I’d suggest that we’ll be in the clear by the end of the weekend, but that’ll just be in time for the guys to gear up for the college bowl season; followed by the NFL playoffs.  It’s a good thing that girls have so much holiday fun this time of year, or the guys would probably just drive us nuts!

Segue that to the boy that unknowingly drives Rowen crazy, and it was another one of those days for her.  Hiding out in the music room for our lunchtime practice helped, and working at the computer store after school kept her busy too; but there was no escape while we were at the Inn for game night.  The main reason she was annoyed is because quite a few dates for the school Christmas dance became public knowledge around school; and while it wasn’t a surprise; Rowen didn’t like hearing about dance night plans for the guy she likes being discussed by his girlfriend and her friends.

While we’re on the subject, and yes, I’ve already heard about it from Aunt Leanne; the top dating story for the Grade Seven class was the news that Michael and Lisa were going to the dance on a first ‘official’ date too.  Go ahead and tease me all you want about Michael or any other guy, Aunt Leanne – sometimes it’s even entertaining too while being irritating.  I can take it; and won’t be crossing over just to get you to stop bugging me.

Since Lisa was at game night with Michael tonight, Aunt Leanne did at least keep the teasing quiet; and didn’t try to find ways to nudge Michael and me together.  After missing last week for Rowen’s birthday, I was happy to get the chance to spend some time with our friends and neighbors; and Rowen and I had a pretty good night playing the games too.  If having Rowen annoyed with a guy helps us to a top five finish, I wonder if catching him making out would get us to a Junior Championship?

Yes, that’s wrong, but I couldn’t resist. :^)

Our time at the Inn was the best part of the day for me.  The family business work after school was productive but a bit tedious, and with a busy weekend ahead; Mom did a long Magi lesson with me after Ethan and Ehlana were in bed that she followed up with bonus archive homework that’s kept me busy and up late.  I’ve used more than a little Magi power to get that done, along with the rest of my usual language studies and bedtime computing; so I’m pretty much ready to just crash now, but at least I have the work done and can take the weekend off from work and studying.  I am so ready for the break – and some unconscious time, so...

...say ‘goodnight, Cassie’.

“Goodnight, Cassie.”