Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cassie's Journal - June 9, 2012

The Real Estate Rovers Rock!

Before I get to the game highlights, I was on my own this morning for Tai Chi in Rowen’s back yard, and then we had a cereal and juice breakfast before Rowen and I needed to get ready for our game; her parents got ready for work; and Patrick and Scott mostly just got in our way until being set free to check in with his parents before heading out to play. Thankfully, our game was in the public domain, so they couldn’t risk losing cool points with their buddies by watching our game; and heckling us around Mom, Dad, and Aunt Leanne would not be an option.

We played the Witch Falls Wayfarers, and they were the home team. That wasn’t an advantage for them today. We scored two runs in the top of the first, and never gave up the lead after that. Rowen and I each had three hits, with one of mine being a double. Between the two of us, we had four RBI’s and scored four runs. (My RBI’s included Rowen’s runs scored; since she was lead-off, and I batted fourth today.) We won the game eight to two, and it could have been a lot more lopsided if we hadn’t left one or two runners on base every inning. Aunt Leanne had Ehlana helping out with the cheerleading, and I think she’s working even harder now that she’s also cheering for the team she sponsors.

Aunt Leanne, Mom, and the twins all came with us for ice cream at the Emporium after the game, and after that, play time was over for me for a few hours while I helped Dad with the yard work. This week, I had the usual lawn cutting job plus weeding the gardens. That took until nearly three, and then I met up with Rowen again. We went for a canoe ride toward the falls; docked once for a side-trip to the Emporium for ice cream; made a second stop at the park to play with some of our friends and go for a swim; and made it home in time for a back yard barbeque dinner.

Rowen went home after that, and I’ve mostly been in my room since then; starting with a long soak in my Jacuzzi and ending with a snuggle and chat time with Mandy while I’ve been working on my computer. With one week left before summer holidays, I wanted to get some extra work done, but it’s been a long, busy day, and after staying up late with Rowen last night; I’m going to wrap this up and catch an extra couple of hours of down-time.

Live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!