Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cassie's Journal - June 30, 2012

Congratulations, Grandpa Grant and Grandma Eleanor!

The wedding ceremony and reception were only for close family and a few friends, and Grandma and Grandpa were the only members of our family who were there. Rowen and I did get to congratulate the happy couple when we just happened to pass by the church just shortly after the ceremony ended. I’m sure that nobody believed that it was the coincidence that we pretended it was. I almost never thought about it, but close family included Stephanie, and she and Jake looked like they were definitely enjoying a rare summer Saturday off from the Inn.

Rowen and I got to hear a few, short wedding stories then, but the full recap will have to wait until tomorrow, when I expect Grandma and Grandpa will need to tell Mom and Aunt Leanne all about the wedding and reception. I’m not sure how she’s going to spin being a twenty-nine year old grandmother, but I wasn’t the only person using Grandma Eleanor and Grandpa Grant today – including their kids, grandkids, and in Grandma Eleanor’s case; great-grandchildren.

This morning, after seeing Rowen off to work, I spent the morning out in the yard. Cutting the lawn and gardening were my jobs this week, and it took me until nearly one before I had the last garden weeded. Mom had lunch nearly ready by then, so I jumped in the river to cool off and get the dirt off, and then I was set free to meet up with Rowen for our afternoon play and post-wedding bike-by hugging plans.

Our play time included hanging out at the park with some of our friends, and we all spent a lot of that time swimming in the river. We split up for dinner, and then went for a bike ride before going for one more swim shortly before dark. Rowen headed home after our swim, and I went inside for a little cuddle and Magi time with Mom, Dad, Violet, Ethan, and Ehlana until Violet went to meet up with Dillon after he was finished working at the Inn.

I haven’t been in bed long, but I’m skipping most of my usual bedtime computing. It’s been a long day; I’m really tired out; and July will start soon whether I’m awake to see it or not, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!