Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Cassie's Journal - June 28, 2012

I think that today is the first time that I wish Rowen and I were going to a birthday party for one of the guys in our class.

Before you go all nuts over that (Aunt Leanne), my reason for wishing that is because Joshua’s twelfth birthday party was at Quarry Lake today. He was having a guys-only party, so it wasn’t like any of the other girls were invited either, and Rowen and I weren’t interested in hanging out with a gang of eleven and twelve-year old boys; but we would have really loved being able to stay cool while playing in and around the lake. A few of the girls in our class apparently didn’t have a problem with that, and just happened to pick today to go to Quarry Lake too. I’m not sure whether that should be chalked up to boy-crazy; or just plain crazy.

The good news was that those same boys were out of town for most of the day, and that was definitely noticeable around town, and especially at the park. Rowen and I weren’t completely free of pests all day, because Patrick and Scott decided to try their very best to annoy us a few times while we were at the park. After our big canoe trip yesterday, we were ready for a comparatively quiet day, so Rowen and I mostly took it easy, even when we were at the park; floated around in the river a lot; and even spent nearly two hours just lying on a blanket under one of the big, shady trees by the river in my back yard later in the afternoon.

We had dinner at her house, and then played until about nine o’clock. After splitting up for the night, I did the bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana, and have been working on my computer since climbing into bed with Mandy after spending a little quality time in my Jacuzzi. There were a few family business issues that I wanted to work on tonight, and some family and friends emails to read and answer. I’ve spent some time in the archives too, and all of that’s kept me busy for the past few hours, but it’s after one now; and I’m ready to call it a night, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!