Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cassie's Journal - June 26, 2012

I don’t have much to report today.

Rowen worked at the computer store this morning, so I spent that time working in the office on the family business. Violet spent the day with Dillon, Jake, and Stephanie; and they went out to play shortly after breakfast. As I write this, Violet still isn’t home, so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what they were doing all day.

Mom and Alicia were busy with their usual morning work, and keeping up with Ethan and Ehlana; so I was pretty much on my own in the office until wrapping up in time for lunch. Rowen came over while I was still helping with the lunch cleanup, and then we were free to play for the afternoon. The park was unofficially kid central, and we biked over there; then stayed to play and swim until dinnertime – except for one short trip to the Emporium for an ice cream snack break.

We were having a baseball practice night easy dinner, and Rowen stayed for that before we were off and running again to our Rovers’ practice. I don’t want our team to get over-confident; but we really do have an awesome team this year! Grandma and Grandpa stopped by to catch part of the practice, though I suspect that Grandpa had the ulterior motive of going out for Emporium ice cream treats; since their visit was timed for near the end of our practice. Rowen and I were okay with that because we were invited to go along for that second stop on their evening walk.

Grandma and Grandpa walked home with us while we ate our ice creams, and then went to visit with Mom, Dad, and the twins while Rowen and I went for a long swim in the river. She headed home after that, and I went inside to join in on the extended bedtime routine with Ethan and Ehlana that included stories by Grandpa with telepathic support from me, and some Magi play time that we all had fun with.

I’ve been in my room since Ethan and Ehlana were tucked in and Grandma and Grandpa went home. The swim in the river had cooled me off, but I still needed some Jacuzzi time to get cleaned up, and then it took a while to get my hair brushed out and dried. Once that was done, I climbed into bed with Mandy and started my usual nightly computing. The email check didn’t take long, since I’d kept up with that while working all morning, but I did spend an hour studying in the archives before getting around to this.

There really isn’t anything else to write about from today, and I’m ready to shoot for another good night of sleep, so...

...live from Witch Falls; this is Cassie Proctor, signing off!